Halsey Financial Group: Solid Financial Planning in Victoria
At Halsey Financial Group, we are committed to protecting your personal information. As financial advisors, we can best serve you when we have a complete understanding of your financial needs and can offer you products and services tailored to meet them. The personal information we collect in this process is protected in a professional and appropriate manner.
Our goal is to maintain long-term relationships with our customers, which is why we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of our customer’s personal information. To that end, we are pleased to share with you the following principles, which reflect our commitment to safeguarding our customer’s personal information.
- We keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence.
- We collect, use or disclose personal information from you only to provide you with financial and insurance products and services to help you meet your needs.
- We do not disclose personal information without your permission, which can be expressed in writing or be implied and you may give it to us verbally or electronically. We may share personal information with agents or service providers in connection with providing, administering and servicing the products you purchase from us.
- We maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that personal information in our possession is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. You are entitled to seek a correction of your personal information if you believe that the information in our possession is not accurate.
- You may access your personal information to make sure it is accurate, complete and current.
- We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not sell your personal information.
- Any personal information you provide to us through our site is never disclosed to any non-affiliated third party. We will not sell, trade or share any of your personal information with any other organizations. However, to comply with required law enforcement, personal information may be released.
Individuals can address any complaint regarding compliance with the above principles with Lilis Hall, available at 250-475-6700. You can also get in touch with our office via email. Simply fill out the eform located on this page, and we'll get back to you with a response.